Window Depot USA of Lower New York is your Trusted Source for Residential Roofing
Get a Pro Who Knows
Getting a new roof is a huge project with long-term implications. Using a GAF factory-certified contractor means your roof will get done right – giving you peace of mind for a long, long time.
Roofing GAF Master Elite Contractor
Lifetime GAF Labor Warranty
Lifetime GAF Material Warranty
Financing available Please call today for a free in house estimate
WDUSA of Lower NY Free Estimate Request
"*" indicates required fields
MAKE YOUR HOME STAND OUT WITH A BEAUTIFUL NEW ROOF
Do I Need a New Roof
Evaluating the Roof
Look carefully for the following signs that your roof may need attention:
- Leaks in the attic after driving rain
- Blistering and peeling of outside paint
- Stains, mold, or mildew growth on interior ceilings and walls
- Roof shingle, sheathing and/or siding decay
- Missing, cracked, or curled shingles
How to Inspect for Damage
Why wait for the drip, drip, drip of a damaged roof? It’s a good idea to inspect your roof regularly, particularly if you live in areas of the country that experience extreme weather. You can inspect your roof yourself by either climbing on your roof or by using binoculars from the ground.
If you choose to go up on the roof yourself, remember to always utilize proper safety equipment to prevent falls or injury. See our Safety section for more details.
Here are some things to look for:
- Check flashing for damage or inadequate coverage
- Look under eaves and overhangs for damage
- Examine shingles for any that are missing, cracked, curled, torn, or warped
- Look for any open seams or joints
- Look for popped or rusted nails or stains around nails
- Look for signs of insects or critter infestation (squirrels love climbing on roofs)
- Check for sagging or unsound areas
- Check for rotten fascia and eaves
- Inspect your sources of roof ventilation to make sure they are not clogged
- Inspect gutters for sagging or signs of leaks and be sure to remove any leaves or debris
- Check for dark patches or biological growth
- Check around pipes and roof penetrations to make sure they are sealed and in good shape – there shouldn’t be any exposed nails around flashings (if so, they should be sealed)
- Look inside the attic for signs of leaks, dark spots, holes, or sagging sheathing
If you’d rather not go on the roof, or up a ladder, yourself, or would simply prefer a professional inspection, consider contacting a GAF factory-certified Contractor near you.
There's never been a better time than RIGHT NOW
to get a no-obligation consultation from Window Depot of Lower New York.
Why Choose Us
Window Depot of Lower NY is a GAF Certified Residential Roofing Contractor #1100471.
What Makes GAF Factory-Certified Contractors the Best?
By their state (or province) to perform roofing.
For your protection, so you can rest easy knowing that you’re covered.
Known For Quality
With a reputation for providing quality roofing services throughout the community.
Committed To The Latest Methods
Up to date with the latest technology and practices, ensuring the highest quality installation possible.